- Virtual Production: Pre-Visualization to Final Pixels on Set
- Sony is committed to providing the most advanced tools supporting our creators as part of Virtual Production adoption strategy from pre-visualization through on-set virtual production. With Sony's imaging, sensing, and display technologies, Sony Innovation Studios, Sony PCL, and Sony Pictures Entertainment are coalescing to create next-generation "Virtual Production" capabilities and innovation.
- Data-Fuelled Sport Fan Experiences: Introducing Sony's Sports Businesses
- Sony's Sports Businesses are developing exciting new technologies that focus on the journey of live action data from the field/court to the fans. The process across the various companies begins with the capturing of the live action data, to the manipulation, visualization and delivery of the data to fans through multiple channels.
- Spatial Reality Display 27" Prototype Unveiling: What is Spatial Reality Display
- Spatial Reality Display - Where Imagination Becomes Reality
*This video features the commercially available Spatial Reality Display ELF-SR1, 15.6 inch model. It is not about the unveiled 27" prototype.
- Virtual Fan Engagement :Proof of concept with Manchester City
- Proof of concept for the realization of the next generation of online fan communities and engagement through the combination of Physical and Virtual. Check out the new experience combining Sony’s technology and Club content and explore the virtual Etihad Stadium.
- Feel a New Real with PlayStation®VR2
- Discover how the revolutionary immersive features of PlayStation®VR2 can transport you to thrilling worlds that feel, look, and sound real through PlayStation VR2 Sense™ technology.
- Sony‘s Booth Live Report #1
Expanding Potential of
Virtual and Physical
- STAR SPHERE: A Journey into the Experience of Discovering Space Perspectives
- The Space Photography Experience Service will provide a rich photographic experience using a satellite camera following the satellite's orbit. When the satellite reaches the point at which you pre-designated the date and time, it will capture the scene, and you will receive your very own photo at a later date and time. (The information of service is as of January, 2023. Plans are subject to change due to circumstances.)
- Helping creators realize their dreams
- Through technology, support the exercise of creativity by providing creators with the products and services they need to realize the vision they seek. Produce Kando content with creators, from young people to professionals, for people around the world, collaboratively creating the entertainment of the future.
- Sony's Booth Live Report #2
- Sony‘s Booth Live Report #3